The biggest mistake I made for this project is not saving adequate amount of sketches. I've learned that in this kind of web editor environment, it's convenient and quick to make changes but also easy to lose older versions and documentation.
The upper image is the same drawing with black stroke and noFill, which is intentionally created to show the structure. While I was building it I actually worked in this appearance because the overlapping part and location seem clear in this setting. The difficult part was making the arm, because neither using primary shape function nor beginShape function was suitable for creating one piece of rounded arm. If I documented the previous code, it will be apparent that I tried beginShape function to draw simpler arm and giving it up by combining two rectangles in order to have rounded corner.
My undergraduate years majoring in Graphic Design allowed me to encounter diverse range of works by great producers and designers. Their aesthetic and medium choices don't always align together and rather vary, but I've realized that the common point that made me attracted to their works is the visualization created by data mapping. Few of my favorite projects (link 1, link 2) I've done during college years also correlates to mapping, and I would love to make more works like this involving new lessons and skills from different classes in ITP.